Friday Night Man Flesh
I am out of town tonight, but that doesn't mean I forgot that it's Friday Manflesh night here in Mitchieville. In fact, I've been thinking about it since last Friday. MMMMM, man flesh.
*BITCH* promotes a diversity of tastes so our first specimen is dedicated to Himbly, who has thus far been dissatisfied with the recent array of beefy delights. Satisfaction is directly correlated with membership fees, so Himbly might want to consider joining our special interest group. We accept all forms of currency, including Canadian Tire money, and debit cards complete with a valid pin number.
This is Leonard Cohen. Himbly's jeans spontaneously combust each and every time he breathes. Thank goodness for Value Village.

This is the Mayor. He cheated in the last municipal election and so remains Mayor of Mitchieville. Fenris and I are working on a final solution to this problem.
This is the company Reg keeps.
This is my cleaner. After we bathe together, he cleans my bathroom and mops my floors while I watch.
He also inspires naughty thoughts during Sunday morning sermons.
.jpg)
I, Lisa, founding member of *BITCH*, and multicultural resident of London and Mitchieville, remind you to line up and sign up before it's too late.
*BITCH* promotes a diversity of tastes so our first specimen is dedicated to Himbly, who has thus far been dissatisfied with the recent array of beefy delights. Satisfaction is directly correlated with membership fees, so Himbly might want to consider joining our special interest group. We accept all forms of currency, including Canadian Tire money, and debit cards complete with a valid pin number.
This is Leonard Cohen. Himbly's jeans spontaneously combust each and every time he breathes. Thank goodness for Value Village.

This is the Mayor. He cheated in the last municipal election and so remains Mayor of Mitchieville. Fenris and I are working on a final solution to this problem.
This is the company Reg keeps.
This is my cleaner. After we bathe together, he cleans my bathroom and mops my floors while I watch.
He also inspires naughty thoughts during Sunday morning sermons..jpg)
I, Lisa, founding member of *BITCH*, and multicultural resident of London and Mitchieville, remind you to line up and sign up before it's too late.
Labels: Friday Night Man Flesh
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home