Billie Jean You're My Linky Love

Thanks to Travis over at How To Kill People we finally have the real uncensored Family Circle cartoons. I hope next week is Cathy week (the poor girl has been keeping things all bottled up on the inside for years, I bet she’s got lots of stuff to get off that flat chest of hers).
It’s like Canadian Idol, which is like American Idol, which is a copy of Pop Idol from England, except this French dude is really good and there is no Ryan Seacrest to be found. I’ll bet a smelly block of Gruyere cheese he does birthday parties. This is Reg's "Sure-Fire-No-Way-In-Hell-It's-Going-To-Dissapoint" link of the week.
Driving a Smart Car into a wall at 70mph isn’t as dumb as you would think. Still, I don’t recommend it though.
The Irish – not as drunk as they used to be.
For you readers out there with a creepy Professional Engineer fetish Geeky Hot Chicks is the linky link for you. For you readers with a college girl fetish; that isn't creepy, that's normal.
How to catch a seagull. Why would you want to catch a seagull? I have no idea, I just post the links.
I’m not sure what it is I like best about this clip. It may be the cutting edge soundtrack or it may be the cutting edge flying. Either way the Incredible Helicopter Pilot clip is groovy man.
Posted by Reg who was always more of a Calvin and Hobbes guy.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home