Hanoi Jane's Ultimate Workout

Hanoi Jane Fonda wants to make an erotic movie, to prove that people in there 70's can still lead a fulfilling sex life:
She says, "They're not knocking down the doors of someone almost 70 in Hollywood. I want to make an erotic movie about a woman over 70. "There's this cultural vacuum that, when you hit a certain age, you're not sexual anymore. The contrary is true. "We'll see if I can do it. Got to get it written first. I've already mapped out the love scene."The only way I'd watch that movie is if it's a snuff film.
I'm sure Hanoi Jane has the love scenes mapped out. I'm sure they involve being anally gang-splashed by a group of vietcong, while in the background American soldiers are being tortured by her various love interests. Stuff that makes that traitorous bitch all hot and bothered. Ewww, sorry, I had a visual of a hot and bothered Hanoi Jane.
I'd like to smack her in the klute
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home