MENSA Friday
Welcome to another addition of MENSA Friday. Last week's MENSA game was perhaps the greatest game we have ever had on Mitchieville, and I owe it all to me, The Mayor of Mitchieville. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank me for doing such a fantastic job. Great work me, I should be very proud. Why thank you, I am. Here are the answers to last week's questions:First the man took the duck across, then he came back and took the fox over. He left the fox on the far side of the river and returned with the duck. He then left the duck on the near side and took the corn over. Then he returned and took the duck across.Fergy, JayBird and possibly Ann answered the long question correctly. I say possibly because I can't figure if she's right or wrong. So I'm going to say she was right because women are soft and smell good.
1. The outside.
2. In the ground.
3. Chap 1.
4. On the head.
5. A leg.
Fergy answered 1 and 2 correctly. Mark answered #1 correctly. Jaybird got #2 right. Rob Huck got #1 and #5 correct. Genius X answered 1 and 5 correctly. Ann answered 1, 2 and 5 correctly, making her le grande champione.
Good job, Ann, I'm very proud of you. We're all very proud of you. Let's just say that I dedicate this day to you, the champion of Mitchieville. Please, take a bow.
You folks could stand to be a lot more like Ann. And I don't mean having the ability to fill out a sweater, I mean in the smarts department. I'm not disappointed in you, I just think you could learn a thing or two from Ann...who probably fills out a sweater very well.
Oh well, that portion of the show is finished, let's more on to this week's questions:
6. What did Paul Revere say at the end of his epic ride?I can honestly say that the words *who the hell knows?* fit into every answer this week. Maybe you'll have more luck than me, only time will tell.
7. Would you rather a tiger attack you or a lion?
8. What is it that Adam, the first man, never had and never saw yet he left to his children?
9. What kind of dog, found in every country, has legs but never runs?
10. Where are all men equally good-looking?
I have my legitimate children tonight, so I'm going to be blogging up a storm, come by and join me if you can tonight and we'll drink copious amounts of booze and make fun of people. Date?
Labels: MENSA Friday
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home