Ladies Day at Jiffy Lube
I saw this over at Innocent Bystanders and I thought I would bring it back here to you so you can have as much fun watching it as the boys and girls did at Innocent Bystanders.
I don't want to start any rumors, but it seems we have stolen an Innocent Bystander and made him into a Mitchievillian. It's true, we had a visitor today who dropped off a few comments and then sent me an email. Goes by the name of Harrison. He says that he has been treated terribly by those people at Innocent Bystanders and he feels his life could be in danger. I IM'd him and told him he could take refuge here. He asked me if Michael and Dave From Texas could come here too, for they are also scared and in danger. I told him fuck no, just him and a few chicks, the guys are going to have to deal with their shit on their own. This isn't a Church, it's a blogspot.
Anyway, sure Harrison. Bring a few of the Innocent Bystander women over here and you'll be welcomed with open arms. Mitchievillian's are a compassionate, caring and loving peoples, we won't turn you down. Oh right, bring some whiskey and some smokes, too.
I'm going to go for a 5 mile jog now, I'll be back soon.
**By far, the worst post of 2007 to date. And I have you to thank.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home