Does Multiculturalism Work?
I'm going to type out a few phrases for you, and after I'm finished I have a question I would like you to answer. The following sentences are in regards to multiculturalism:It's time we challenged our government to take a second look at official multiculturalism. It has created ethnic ghettos in cities, and this has caused a major obstacle to our unity. The hyphenated Canada suffers from divided loyalties.My question is this: If I was to think that, would that make me a racist and or a bigot?
Those who feel their homeland is better should go back.
Canada must not let ethnic groups create problems for our justice system by fighting governments in their homelands. If they have issues back home, they should go back and fight from within.
I'm betting that 50% of you would say yes, that makes me a bigot. I'll also bet that 20% of you would say that possibly means I'm prejudice. The rest of you, well, you wouldn't pass judgment on me without futher proof of racist tendencies.
My point? I didn't write that, those aren't my words. That was actually written by a Pakistani Moslem who writes for the Toronto Sun.
Labels: Islamic Tolerance
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home