100 Words
100 Words is a site I'm really glad I found. I don't participate in it, but it's a cool concept none the less. You write 100 words, no more, no less, every day for one month. You can see everyones writing, and I really enjoyed reading it. It's amazing how good some people get at writing in a mere month. It's amazing what people will talk about, how writing becomes a dicipline. This is reality must see viewing.
If some of you try this, come back and tell me what you think. You don't have to show me your work, just tell me if you thought it was worth doing it.
If some of you try this, come back and tell me what you think. You don't have to show me your work, just tell me if you thought it was worth doing it.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home