Let's Not Have Fun With Kaleidoscopes
Just for the plain stupidity factor, you must go and visit Kaleidoscope.
I use to think that Kaleioscopes were cool, but this site put that notion out of my head forever. Maybe some of you might get a kick out of it, but I thought it was pure shit, hold the fries. I remember Kaleidoscopes blowing my mind, this site simply blows. Why would someone put so much time and energy into a site that yields such little rewards? I mean shit like that takes hours of work every day, and relentless thinking, and look what you get. People that can't even leave one fucking comment in your comment box. Holy shit I'm mad. Oh sorry, we were talking about Kaleidoscope weren't we. Ya, Kaleidoscopes suck.
I use to think that Kaleioscopes were cool, but this site put that notion out of my head forever. Maybe some of you might get a kick out of it, but I thought it was pure shit, hold the fries. I remember Kaleidoscopes blowing my mind, this site simply blows. Why would someone put so much time and energy into a site that yields such little rewards? I mean shit like that takes hours of work every day, and relentless thinking, and look what you get. People that can't even leave one fucking comment in your comment box. Holy shit I'm mad. Oh sorry, we were talking about Kaleidoscope weren't we. Ya, Kaleidoscopes suck.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home