Have a Cow, Man
I'm a Cow is a short Flash animation where you get to see what life is like through the big brown eyes of a cow. So far I haven't sold you on it, I can tell. I haven't "peeked" your interest, I know when you're not happy. I'm a Cow starts off a little slow, but after it picks up it gets really funny. The song they sing will get you humming it all day, that is until a co-worker gets sick of you humming shit and stabs you in the heart with a letter opener.
If you're like me and have less concentration than a goldfish, I highly recommend this. Or if you're like me and have less concentration than a goldfish, I highly recommend this. If you're a goldfish, and think you're like me, wait for the book.
If you're like me and have less concentration than a goldfish, I highly recommend this. Or if you're like me and have less concentration than a goldfish, I highly recommend this. If you're a goldfish, and think you're like me, wait for the book.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home