Some Nice Fattening Food
After I give you the link for this site, you will forever be indebted to me. Things like this don't come along often, and when they do you have to bookmark them immediately. The shit I find, the shit I have on my computer, it's simply mind boggling. Sometimes I wonder how I can juggle the work of the Mayor and the work of a blogger, it just gives one pause for thought. I found this sight while I was messaging Martha Stewart last night, and I just had to post it. Martha and I were going over a few choice recipes we have, and she wanted to know how to make the perfect bowl of cereal. "No problem" I said, I'll tell you how to make the perfect bowl of cereal if you tell me how to make those God Damn delicious Cinnabons. One thing led to another and I got my recipe. All I have to do now is send her guards a few cartons of smokes and we're completely even.
Cinnabon's are freakin' delicious, there's no denying the fact, they are simply one of life's better pleasures. Porn, smokes, booze, sex, Cinnibon, and family, those are the things that are important. Funny enough, that's the order I'd put them in as far as importance, how weird, I just typed that off the top of my beautiful bald head and it was exactly right. I'm on fire.
I like how you can smell a Cinnibon store from 2 miles away. Unlike the disgusting smell a McDonald emits, Cinnibons are a bouquet for the nose. Cinnibons are the shit, the real deal.
I won't make you read any more of this, I'll just give you the link and let you go to the site, print off the recipe, go home and make a batch, eat until puke jutes out your nose, and then go to bed and have a nice sleepie.
Cinnibon Recipe
Cinnabon's are freakin' delicious, there's no denying the fact, they are simply one of life's better pleasures. Porn, smokes, booze, sex, Cinnibon, and family, those are the things that are important. Funny enough, that's the order I'd put them in as far as importance, how weird, I just typed that off the top of my beautiful bald head and it was exactly right. I'm on fire.
I like how you can smell a Cinnibon store from 2 miles away. Unlike the disgusting smell a McDonald emits, Cinnibons are a bouquet for the nose. Cinnibons are the shit, the real deal.
I won't make you read any more of this, I'll just give you the link and let you go to the site, print off the recipe, go home and make a batch, eat until puke jutes out your nose, and then go to bed and have a nice sleepie.
Cinnibon Recipe
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home