Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Friday, July 13, 2007

MindTrap Friday

I got that pic from my Campaign Manager. I find there's something slightly unsettling about about that little cartoon but I just can't put my finger on it. I'm not entirely sure what it is, but it makes me feel a little uncomfortable. I wonder why that is?

Andy was the Genital General Trivia Friday Smarty Panted Winner of the Week last week, making it 147 weeks in a row that he has won. Andy now eclipses the Huckaroonies total of 146 weeks in a row. Everyone that played last week did very well, but no one got the correct answer to #5. The answer was, *None of the Jessica's were banned from The Manor due to a yeast infection*. Every Jessica mentioned in that question are Princessess, and it sickens me that anyone could even think something otherwise. Shame on you.

We're changing everything up this week, we're turning back the clock and having ourselves a Hootaninnie MindTrap Friday. And instead of the 5 questions I usually ask, today I'm only going to ask four. That's right, four. Why am I only asking four and not five? I'm scared that if I keep asking five questions, you folks will become complacent, and I can't have that. I need my little Mitchievillian's to be fresh, full of pee and vinegar, all bright eyed and bushy tailed.

Let's stop fucking around and get right to it:
1) How could you give someone $63 using six bills, without using one dollar bills?

2) Dee Septor, the famous magician, claims that when he is in the far north, he can point his car north on an ordinary road, drive it for one mile, and without turning around, end up one mile south of where he started. How the hell did he do it?

3) If a wheel has 64 spokes, how many spaces are there between the spokes?

4)How long will it take to cut a wooden log into ten equal pieces if it takes one minute to make each cut?
HAHAHA, you'll NEVER answer those correctly, they're next to impossible.

I have one final question, but it isn't part of MindTrap Friday and it counts for nothing: If a man dresses up as a tree and goes into the forest, if he fell, would he make a sound?

Hmmmmm, chew on that for a while and get back to me, it's very important that I find out.

I hope you had a great week, there will be blogging eminating from this site all weekend I'm proud to say. If I was you, I'd forget about doing anything this sunny weekend, you should just stay at home checking Mitchieville every 1/2 hour. Yes, good times indeed.

BTW, has anyone seen MACCO around?

Labels: MindTrap Friday, Trivia/Mensa Friday

posted by The Mayor at 8:03 AM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • Fenris Badwulf Doesn’t Care Enough
  • Working in Darkness
  • The Tampon Shooter--You Have Been Warned
  • The Slave Mentality
  • Mom Leaves Child To Broil, Saves a Bundle
  • You're Not Going To Beleaf This
  • When The Rubber Hits The Road
  • Militaria
  • Drinking Is Good For Your Health
  • Tarot based Investing
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count