Drinking Is Good For Your Health
Neuroscientists now believe that moderate drinking may have a positive affect on a persons brain:Queensland Brain Institute director Professor Perry Bartlett says the report shows drinking alcohol does not kill off brain cells - and that drinking up to four standard glasses of wine a night might be beneficial.Maybe I don't have a hangover at all, maybe my brain is growing right out of my skull.
"One of the myths was that once you were born you never had the capability of making new brain cells," he said.
"In fact, we now know that even in old people, one's capable of making new brain cells and most recent evidence suggests that the making of brain cells is very important in maintaining good mental health."
I was actually going to go to bed after this post, but maybe I'll stay up drinking. After all, I don't want to become an idiot.
Booze, good for what ails ya!
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home