You're Not Going To Beleaf This
So a man walks into a bank disguised as a tree...Police are looking for a man who attempted to disguise himself as a tree and rob a bank in Manchester, New Hampshire Saturday morning.I'm going to go out on a limb, maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree, but I'm guessing the guy wasn't native to those parts. As a matter of fact, I'd say he had no roots in the area at all. I wonder what the branch manager thought when he saw the guy coming in? The thief will probably just deposit the stolen cash in his own bank and watch it grow.
Police say the suspect used duct tape to attach tree branches onto his body as a form of camouflage. He then walked into the Citizens Bank on Elm Street and demanded money.
The tree robber was able to escape with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Oh God, please stop me...
**How did I miss the part that the bank was on Elm street?
Labels: bizarre
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home