Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Desperate Mayor Update

In what started out as light-hearted ribbing (actually, it was a brutal, blind-sided attack), quickly turned into a vicious, hurtful tirade, has made yet another incredible turn.

First, I would like to point you in the direction of a nasty comment that caught The Mayor's attention:
your a asshole! you just wish you had a bod like marcia! and she is pregnant dumb ass! and you causing her stress is making the pregnancy worse. go crall in a hole :P
It wasn't the actual comment that made me so upset, it was the unhappy face emoticon that made me cry :p

How dare Heidi give The Mayor an unhappy face emoticon, that's just rude. You, Heidi, are one mean person, pox on your village.

Yet, out of all the hateful comments and grief the Househags have bestowed upon The Mayor, there were a few Househags that understood what I was saying, a few Househags who would rather make love than war. For instance, take this comment from the Desperate Fan site:
Oh my goodness, that's hilarious! If you actually read that with a sense of humor, you have to admit, its pretty funny. Man, he actually has been responding to us? This whole thing is just so amusing. This might offend some other people, but I was laughing hysterically at that whole post. That just totally made by day!

I guess he's just satirizing the whole site. I have to admit, being obsessed with a television show is a bit comical. But who am I one to talk? I'm addicted to DH
What a good sport, The Mayor is quite pleased by this comment. When I finally meet this woman and make love to her, I will give her extra-special attention, attention generally reserved for super-models and chicks that act in porn.

Another wacky, freckled-face Househag, sent me a video of Flicka taking off her top. The comment attached to the email was this: "Watch this short video of Marcia taking off her top, it's from the Female Perversions movie. Don't you think Marcia is gorgeous?" Well, I watched that video several times and quite frankly, in the previous posts where I said Marcia had the best body of all the Desperate Housewives, I couldn't be more wrong. Marcia looks like she could use a meal or three. Her chestplate is showing, making her look like she spent the winter foraging in Malawi for sticks and grubs.

That's not the point though, the point is that now I am a fan of Desperate Housewives, and I don't think I will be putting the show down any more. Don't get me wrong, I will never watch the show, I'm not even sure it's still on the air. What I'm saying is that now I respect the Desperate Househags who have defended that God-awful show through all the terrible crap I have said, and through all the garbage everyone in the world, minus the few hundred dopes that are obsessed by such a stupid show, has said. Okay, fine, I might not quite be over putting down the show, but I have at least seen the light. Somewhat.

I love you, Susan. I love you, Lynette. I love you, Gabrielle. I love you, Edie. But most of all, I love you, Flicka xoxoxox :)

posted by The Mayor at 10:35 AM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • Tesco Removes a Pole-Dancing Kit
  • The European MTV Awards Hates Black People
  • 30 Second Fudge
  • Inside Mitchieville - November 6, 2006
  • The Squire of Erin
  • The Desperate Househags Have Spoken
  • Interim Progress Report on the APFRGPLU(bni)W(US)
  • Horoscope for the week of November 5, 2006
  • Inside Mitchieville - November 4, 2006
  • The Power of Apology
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count