The European MTV Awards Hates Black People
Kanye West crashed the stage of the European MTV Music Awards and went into a profanity-laced tirade after learning he did not win the Best Video Award."[My video] cost a million dollars. Pamela Anderson was in it. I was jumping across canyons and sh--." When his video doesn't win, Kanye argued, "the awards show loses credibility. Nothing against you, but hell, man."Isn't he just adorable? Don't you want to throw your arms around his little neck and give him a great big squeeze?
The rant, which inspired gasps from the audience, carried over into a post-show press conference, in which West admitted to reporters, "I haven't seen [the Justice vs. Simian video]. Possibly it could have been quite good, but no way better than 'Touch the Sky'. That is complete bullsh--. I paid a million. Obviously it's not all about the money, but the response it got transcended everything, it really made great TV. It took a month to film; I stood on a mountain; I flew a helicopter over Vegas. I did it to be the king of all videos and I wanted to walk home with that award."
Some people might say that Kanye West is a sucky, pathetic, whiny little troll who has a big mouth that needs to be closed via a baseball bat. I'm not one of those people. Let's face it, Kanye deserved to win that award, after all, he stood on a mountain for God's sake. Not only that, look at all the money he spent on that video, it has to be the best. Even though I have never heard anything that Kanye has ever produced, I know he must be a great person that needs to be taken seriously. Why, you ask? Because he's a musician. Yup, he plays music.
Kanye, go west, young turd
Labels: Kanye West
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home