Something Happened to What's Her Face and Some Other Chick
I didn't really want to post this, but The Little Danish Girl is watching Will & Grace, so it was either watching that shit and slicing up my wrists, killing The Little Danish Girl, or posting this trash. And since the blade of my knife actually broke when I jammed it into my wrist, I suppose I have to post this nonsense:Partying heiress Hilton and shipping heir Niarchos have reportedly split but just hours after Hilton recently left the U.S. for Australia, Niarchos was spotted Âsipping cocktails and dirty dancing at L.A. club Element with Lohan, according to Life & Style.This is the final evidence I needed to prove my theory: Greek men won't stop touching filthy women until their bodies are wracked with STD's and their penis' fall off. There's no other explanation for it.
Lindsay was all over Stavros, a bartender told the mag. At one point, he had his hand up her skirt! Three days later, Stavros was reportedly seen leaving Lohan's room at the Chateau Marmont.
You see, shipping heirs are just about the richest motherfuckers in the universe, they could buy 400 million foreign virgins if they wanted to, but instead they opt for screwing herpe machines that have seen more meat that an IGA deli.
I don't get it, and hopefully I never will.
Lindsay and Paris and Greek's and...who cares?
Labels: Hollyweirdo's, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home