Mind Trap Friday
Last Friday was perhaps the greatest, most popular MindTrap Friday that Mitchieville has ever seen. And when I say greatest, I mean shittiest, and when I say popular, I mean not popular.
Hopefully this week will be twice as good as last week, which will mean it will still be shit.
Seward answered the first part of last weeks question correctly, earning him the title of *semi-smart guy*, while Mark Ferguson was all over both of the answers, earning him the distinction of *an actual smart guy unlike Seward, the semi-smart guy*. Yes, that Mark Ferguson fella is one smart cookie, and there's no wonder, he does live in Toronto, after all.
This weeks MindTrap question is short and sweet, kinda like how Danny Divito's penis is described. Yes, I know that made no sense and I made a reference to a dwarfs cock, but let's not dwell on that, let's get on with the question, shall we?
Do you?
If so, leave the answer in the box.
Hopefully this week will be twice as good as last week, which will mean it will still be shit.
Seward answered the first part of last weeks question correctly, earning him the title of *semi-smart guy*, while Mark Ferguson was all over both of the answers, earning him the distinction of *an actual smart guy unlike Seward, the semi-smart guy*. Yes, that Mark Ferguson fella is one smart cookie, and there's no wonder, he does live in Toronto, after all.
This weeks MindTrap question is short and sweet, kinda like how Danny Divito's penis is described. Yes, I know that made no sense and I made a reference to a dwarfs cock, but let's not dwell on that, let's get on with the question, shall we?
Name one eight letter word that has a *kst* in the middle, the beginning, and at the end.That sounds simple enough, but I have zero idea what the hell the answer is.
Do you?
If so, leave the answer in the box.
Labels: MindTrap Friday
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home