Maximum Pun-ishment
Donnah, from the Florida Cracker, has supplied us with another marvelous pun. I honestly think that I made the correct choice when I decided to add Donnah to Mitchieville's cabinet. What have you other cabinet members done for me lately? Cricket....cricket...Donnah gives a brief description of how this pun came to pass, although I had to edit out a few parts or I would have given away the answer:
It's an album cover. I cropped the top off:As I said, I had to edit what Donnah gave me or you would be able to guess the answer instantaneously.
"The "Rock & Roll" LP (1973) was produced by Tom Dawes, following several disappointing sessions with Edmunds at the helm. Formerly with The Cyrkle ("Red Rubber Ball"), Dawes brought a more mainstream touch to Foghat's studio approach. The album's cover, dreamed up by filmmaker Robert Downey, featured a photo of...
Any idea?
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home