Evangeline Lilly is Full of Herself
Evangeline Lilly was so beautiful as a teenager that she prayed that God would make her ugly, or something like that... "I spent many nights crying myself to sleep wishing I was ugly because of the way men leered and disrespected me, because they assumed things about my mental capacity or my physical willingness based on the way I looked."Awwww, the poor critter.
It must have been pure hell being so beautiful. I feel so sorry that she had to go through her childhood as a girl who was drop-dead gorgeous, that must have been terrible. I know that the ugly kids in my high school were always the happiest kids. They never had to worry about bringing dates to the prom, or having people talk to them, or even pay them any attention. They were lucky because they were ignored and ridiculed.
The star become so uneasy with the unwanted attention that it drove her to quit her job as a waitress, which helped her pay for her college education. She adds, "I felt like a whore. You feel like they're paying to stare at your a*s when you're walking away from the table."Good for Evangeline. Heavens knows you are a whore if you're being paid money to have guys stare at your ass.
Evangeline is so correct. You would have to be one filthy, dirty, and cheap slut-pig to get paid $$$ to have some guy take a picture of your ass so that guys look at it and rub one out to you. Luckily, Evangeline would never do that.
Evangeline Lilly sure is a trooper
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home