MindTrap Friday
MENSA Friday is no more, long live MindTrap Friday. I had to get rid of MENSA Friday because it was actually becoming quite popular among MENSA members worldwide. I hate to say this about many MENSA-heads, but they're kind of a pain in the ass to deal with, always correcting this or that, always blabbering on about how the question should be changed to something else, or modified. Forget it, who needs it?
I might introduce a new segment next week called, "Punch a MENSA-head in the throat" Friday. I believe it could become even more popular than MENSA Friday, and might very well win me a Peabody award.
I have two MindTrap questions for you this week. MindTrap is a game that contains classic puzzles, murder mysteries, and trick questions that will challenge the way you think. It's fun for the whole family, well, except for Aunt Helen, who at this very moment is yelling at her furniture and ripping the hair out of her arms with tweezers.
Let's begin, shall we?
As for the second question, it looks something like this:
These are great questions, you people should applaud me for my good judgment, you really should throw me a party, or some sort of ticker-tape parade. But I know you people, and you won't. There will be no parties, there will be no parades, there will only be death and sorrow, mayhem and murder.
Ohh, before I forget--Happy Good Friday.
I might introduce a new segment next week called, "Punch a MENSA-head in the throat" Friday. I believe it could become even more popular than MENSA Friday, and might very well win me a Peabody award.
I have two MindTrap questions for you this week. MindTrap is a game that contains classic puzzles, murder mysteries, and trick questions that will challenge the way you think. It's fun for the whole family, well, except for Aunt Helen, who at this very moment is yelling at her furniture and ripping the hair out of her arms with tweezers.
Let's begin, shall we?
There is a cage at the Proton city zoo that holds a variety of jungle animals and creatures. In this cage there are 11 heads and 20 feet. There are twice as many jungle creatures with four feet as there are jungle creatures with two feet. How many creatures of each kind are in the cage?I'll say the answer is neutral. Yup, the answer has to be *neutral*. What the hell else could it be but *neutral*?
As for the second question, it looks something like this:
While sitting in her easy chair, drinking beer and watching a ball game, Bertha Dribble decided to turn over a new leaf. She decided to get into shape. Not one to make rash decisions, Bertha hollered out to her husband to go to the library and find her a book on physical fitness. When Mr. Dribble got to the library he saw a book with "How to Jog" on its spine. He 'snuck' it out and returned home. When Bertha finally glanced at the book several weeks later, she found that it had nothing to do with getting into shape. What kind of book was it?Hmmmmm, I'll say that the answer to this question is also *neutral*.
These are great questions, you people should applaud me for my good judgment, you really should throw me a party, or some sort of ticker-tape parade. But I know you people, and you won't. There will be no parties, there will be no parades, there will only be death and sorrow, mayhem and murder.
Ohh, before I forget--Happy Good Friday.
Labels: MindTrap Friday
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home