Guess the Trunk
The lovely Babosa, and the Mad Hitter, successfully guessed Monday's celebrity trunk, and for that they will receive absolutely nothing, except for bragging rights over people that they will never meet or actually hear from again. Good job, team.Today's trunkage will be a little more difficult to guess, however, you've seen it before on the pages of Mitchieville, so hopefully it might ring a bell.
What a trunk it is though, it's a trunk that takes no prisoners. I guarantee that if you beat that ass with a pool cue for 9 hours straight, it wouldn't feel a thing. I should know, I use to beat that thing until blood ran out of my nose, and I never once even heard as much as a whimper.
Anyway, despite those ginormous man hands she has on the end of her chubby wrists, she's still sun-dripping hot. I suppose with an ass like that, having man hands is a fair trade off.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home