Chris Martin Sings About Mariah Carey's Breasts
When a reporter asked Chris Martin (Coldplay) if he thought that Mariah Carey's album was a threat to him, his response was:"She's not, but one of her boobs is," before singing: "Mariah Carey's boobs are so nice, and she don't mess around / If she had been aboard the Titanic there's no way that ship would have gone down."I see that Chris Martin is as talented as ever.
I have a little ode to Chris Martin:
Instead of singing 'bout Mariah's rack,
You might want to invent some good songs, you two-bit hack,
You look like shit, you should grab a shower,
You're filthy dirty and you probably smell like feet.
Your wife is a loud-mouthed anti-American hag,
And you just named your kid Moses, you stupid dick.
Fine, it wasn't an ode, it was more of a rant. But I'll be damned if it wasn't the truth spoken directly to me by the Lord Jesus Christ himself.
Sue me.
Chris Martin is in Coldplay, therefore, he's gay
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home