I'm Just the Lovin' the Cats
I'm still trying to make up with that girl that I'm all ga ga for. Yup, so far it's not going too good. The biggest hurdle she can't seem to get over is her objection to me having a girlfriend. Baby face, we can work out the minor details later. The question is, how do I make a bigger impression on her than the one I tried to make the other day. (you know, she's Xena, I'm Thor)
I know she loves cats, maybe I can squeeze my way in there using the whole "cat angle". Would she be impressed if I sent her a picture of a cat? No, one cat isn't enough(I can't believe I said that), how about a picture of two cats then? Nup, no good, we need more cats. How about 10 cats, that's a whole hell of a lot of freakin' cats. No? hmmmmmmm, 20 cats? Now I'm starting to develop an allergy, that's far too many cats. No? 20 isn't enough, how about 50 cats, a picture of 50 cats? No? What the fuck do I have to do to get you to notice me, send you a picture of 100 cats? No? You are one tough cookie, but everyone has their price in cats, how about if I give you a picture of 150 cats. Lovely, cuddly, snuggly, widdle, diddle, piddle pussy, wussy, fluffy, wuffy, fucking cats? No? Listen bitch, this little charade has gone on long enough. How many fucking devil cats do I have to show you before you'll even go as far as spitting on my grave?
186?
Now That's Alot Of Cats.
I know she loves cats, maybe I can squeeze my way in there using the whole "cat angle". Would she be impressed if I sent her a picture of a cat? No, one cat isn't enough(I can't believe I said that), how about a picture of two cats then? Nup, no good, we need more cats. How about 10 cats, that's a whole hell of a lot of freakin' cats. No? hmmmmmmm, 20 cats? Now I'm starting to develop an allergy, that's far too many cats. No? 20 isn't enough, how about 50 cats, a picture of 50 cats? No? What the fuck do I have to do to get you to notice me, send you a picture of 100 cats? No? You are one tough cookie, but everyone has their price in cats, how about if I give you a picture of 150 cats. Lovely, cuddly, snuggly, widdle, diddle, piddle pussy, wussy, fluffy, wuffy, fucking cats? No? Listen bitch, this little charade has gone on long enough. How many fucking devil cats do I have to show you before you'll even go as far as spitting on my grave?
186?
Now That's Alot Of Cats.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home