What In Tarnation Am I?
For anyone to actually know that last week's bizarre animal was the rattail, it would make me believe that that person, or in this case, One of Three and Larry, had a rattail as a pet. However, that seems unlikely, rattails aren't exactly like your garden-variety dog or domesticated cat. I'm also pretty sure that they aren't available at your local retail aquarium. So, I suppose One of Three and Larry are just plain ole smart. Having said that, I would caution against telling them that for fear that their heads might explode from all the compliments, and I can't lose either one of those guys, for they are terrific commenter's.

Let's find out about this little beastie:...
This is another hard one this week, at least coming from a guy that only eats what's in the ocean and not studies what's in it. How about you? Do you know what this creature is? Let me put this another way...
What in Tarnation Am I?

Let's find out about this little beastie:...
with an elongated body and leathery skin, which is found on the sea floor worldwide. The body contains a single, branched gonad. Like all echinoderms, these have an endoskeleton just below the skin, calcified structures that are usually reduced to isolated microscopic ossicles (or sclerietes) joined by connective tissue. These can sometimes be enlarged to flattened plates, forming an armour. In pelagic species (Order Elasipodida, family Pelagothuriidae), the skeleton is often absentI understand less than 20% of those words. But none-the-less, the 80% I did understand were riveting.
This is another hard one this week, at least coming from a guy that only eats what's in the ocean and not studies what's in it. How about you? Do you know what this creature is? Let me put this another way...
What in Tarnation Am I?
Labels: What The Hell Am I?
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home