Mugshot Of The Week

Don't laugh, Bambi's can be just as vicious as Bubba's. They're just an awful lot cuter and most likely smell of vanilla. I'm not sure what Bambi was charged with, but I'm sure she wasn't charged with not giving the lowest price, because that's the law of K-Mart. Although K-Mart has a lowest price law, I'm pretty sure that outside of any K-Mart that law is not enforceable. Although who knows, K-Mart is a pretty powerful corporation. Bambi though, it's pretty safe to assume that whatever she did wasn't major--like murder or rape. By the snide look on Bambi's face, I would think that she probably assaulted another girl, most likely because the other girl made fun of her hair or fashion sense. Then Bambi hit her, jumped on top of her and grabbed bitch's' hair and the two of them tussled until their tops ripped open and their pert breasts sprung out. From there things degenerated quickly, but if you want to see the video evidence, Timmy for Audio Video has the whole thing on tape, and for $19.99 it can be yours.
$19.99? Suck me sideways, that really is a low price!
Labels: Mugshot of the Week
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home