What In Tarnation Am I?

One of Three and Larry successfully answered last week's What in Tarnation Am I?question. The odd looking animal was indeed the glass sponge. We can can debate whether a glass sponge is an animal or not, but there's one thing I think we can all agree on: These pants do not make my ass look fat.
I'm not sure if anyone is going to correctly guess what today's bizarre creature is. There wasn't much information on Wiki, but what I did find I will happily share with you now:
The Latin name for this creature is the Slutticus Piggycus Maximus. It is an animal that can only be found in England. It is perhaps the most vile creature on earth, even surpassing the odiousness of Peteracus Dohertyimus. This monster eats by two specific methods: through a pipe, or intravenously through various organs on its body. The Slutticus Piggycus Maximus is lazy and sloth-like, a shiftless slug that has very few, if any, redeeming qualities. Prone to disease, this beast seldomly breeds, but when it does, has very few faculties to be able to take care of its offspring properly.That's not a lot of information to go on, it won't be easy to come up with an answer as to what this varmint is. Good luck to you sir/madam.
So, what in tarnation am I?
Labels: What The Hell Am I?
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home