Little Linkie Love
I'm late posting tonight because I was at my oldest legitimate sons grade 8 graduation. There was a young lady who graduated with my boy who ended up taking pretty much every award they hand out at graduations. She won the best in science, math, English, as well as best in art and athletics. I lost track of everything she won, but I believe she also won best hygiene and prettiest girl in the world. While this little broad was taking home the gold, it reminded me of a girl who graduated grade 8 with me, the similarities are uncanny.Her name was Betty James and she was one smart cookie. She ended up winning all the scholastic awards as well as winning all the athletic awards. She was also one beautiful girl. I remember after the grad, we had a dance. I summoned all my courage and finally asked Betty to dance. She said yes and I was in heaven. Look at me for Christ sakes, I'm dancing with Betty James. About half way through our dance, Betty pulled back and looked at me and said, "Your name is Timmy, right?" Even though my name isn't Timmy, I told her it was. I was a little on the upset side and a little on the angry side. I was in Betty's class since grade one, yet she thought my name was Timmy? What the fuck, is bitch on meth?
Anyway, fast forward 10 years. My buddy and I are in Scarborough and we stopped in to this seedy dump for a few beers. Well look who's behind the counter slugging ale. Yup, Betty James. We get talking, and it turns out that Betty, now 23, has three kids and is the ex-wife of a biker. She's tipping the scale at about 240 and she looks like she's been ridden hard and put away wet. HA--Timmy laughs in your face, you pork chop.
I suppose there is a moral to this story. I'll be damned to hell if I know what it is, however, if I was to take anything away from both the stories I just told you, it would be this: If you are a hot, young woman who is smart as hell, you best be closing your legs, sitting on your ass and shutting your mouth. Failure to do so will result in you resorting to a job serving beer to fat assholes while your boyfriend sells crack to school kids. Or something like that. It's late, cut me some slack.
Lookie lookie who made the paper the other day. Chalk one up to the good guys!
I'm nearly positive that this website serves a purpose. I think that the word *almost* is the operative word.
From the website---->Over 2,500 dogs are already enjoying a better life at Dog Island. Separated from the anxieties of urban life, dogs on Dog Island are healthy dogs who live a natural, healthy and happy life, free from the stress and hardship associated with daily live among humans.
When geeks and graffiti mix is a pretty cute page full of geekish vandalism. Geeks are the new pink apparently.
From the website---->Rotor is an experimental script created by Simon Whitechapel to realize the concept of letters that literally move on the "page". It consists of pairs of letters in which the members of each pair are identical except for the way they move. In almost all pairs one member turns clockwise, the other anti-clockwise (c rocks first clockwise, then anti-clockwise). However, e turns a vertical figure-of-eight and u a horizontal one, and the only letter that is unambiguous when at rest is i, which consists of two "tadpoles" turning clockwise. **What the hell is this shit?
Labels: Little Linkie Love
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home