What In Tarnation Am I?

Chris Taylor was correct, last week's animal was the loris. How the devil did Chris Taylor know that? Simple--Chris Taylor is a loris whisperer.
The way Chris works with the loris' is nothing short of amazing. Being a whisperer isn't an easy job, it can't be easy keeping your voice quiet all the time. I'm sure that at times Chris just wants to yell at the loris, "Hey, loris, stop acting the fool or there will be hell to pay!" But no, that's not the way Chris Taylor operates, he's a loris whisperer through and through. Yup, just like his great great great great auntie, who use to be a loris whisperer in the court of King William of Orange.
Let's get a little information about this week's *thing*, and see if we can decipher what in tarnation the little guy (or girl) is:
...one of 76 _______ species found during expeditions in the seas off Antarctica between 2002 and 2005. Seventeen species of _______ had never been found before and 37 were not known to live in those waters.I know that isn't an awful lot of information to go on, as a matter of fact, I'm not sure that's any information to go on. You'll just have to work visually this week.
Whatever in tarnation this thing is, one thing I know is true: If you stepped on one, you would probably scream in pain. That's not a fact or anything, but I have a good feeling I'm right.
So, What in Tarnation Am I?
Labels: What The Hell Am I?
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home