Sarah Jessica Parker Feels Old & Tired

In an interview with Bang, Sarah Jessica Parker unloads about what life is like in Hollywood at age 43:
The 'Sex and the City' actress admits she is finding it hard to cope in the movie industry now she is 43, but would never consider going under the knife to preserve her beauty.I wonder what she means by *preserve her beauty*?
She said: "I feel so old and tired - I look around and everyone else seems so much younger! I buy face cream. I'll try everything.Face cream only works on faces that don't look like they were beaten senseless by a 2 x 4. Truth be told, the last time I saw a face like Sarah's, it had a hook through its mouth. And the reason why Parker feels old and tired is because she is old and tired. Hell, I feel old a tired just looking at her. My cock feels old and tired, and defeated, and abused, just looking at her.
"Who knows if they work but I can't help thinking the more money you spend, the better it must be!"
Labels: Hollyweirdo's, Sarah Jessica Parker
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home