Origins Friday
Last week, I was informed by Franky, that the previous week's MindTrap Friday was no more than a farce. Franky was good enough to point out to The Mayor that it was Tom Hanks and not Woody Harrelson that was the voice of Woody from Toy Story.Never in the history of MindTrap Friday have we ever had a colossal cock-up like the one we had last week. I'm ashamed, I'm mortified, but most of all, I'm not horny in the least.
Seeing as though Tom Hanks was the correct answer and not Woody Harrelson, I revoke the winnership of the previous winners and have put a stop payment on the cheque that was issued to them. Therefore, for only the eighth time in MindTrap history, there were no winners....two weeks ago.
As for last week though? There was one winner: Franky.
Typically, Franky would be entitled to a myriad of wonderful gifts and cash prizes. However, seeing as though Franky thought it wise to embarrass The Mayor in front of his constituents, Franky will actually have his personal property taken away from him. He will also lose three privileged tokens, and Fenris has restricted Franky's Victory Coffee intake to just one cup a week.
Sure, Franky is last week's MindTrap Smarty Panted Winner of the Week, but not without a cost. Congratulations, Franky, and sorry for your loss.
Let's face it though, Franky will know better next time not to call The Mayor out on things.
This week we are slipping back into the Origin's game. We've always had a good time with that, why wouldn't we this week? The answer is that we will have a good time this week. Man, I must be nervous, I can't stop typing.
Let's git 'er dun!
1) Invention--The first recorded use of this concept was in early Egypt. The original mixture was a combination of honey and crocodile feces. Whether it worked or not is open to speculation, but it certainly shows the extent to which people will go to obtain the pleasures, while avoiding possible consequences.Before you go guessing that the answer for #3 is Sandra Bernhardt, it isn't, please refer to my award-winning Sandra Bernhardt post from two days ago.
2) Name--The world famous American military corps, was once part of the British army. It was formed in 1740, in the present day territory of New York city. At the conclusion of the American Revolution, the newly formed nation simply adopted this branch of British military for its own.
3) Name--Under certain conditions, a shaved head is a prudent head. For years, military personnel, embroiled in combat, shaved their heads to avoid problematic head lice. This particular bird is virtually bald for the same reason. It is constantly poking its head into places that breed mites, lice, and other disease carrying bacteria.
Good luck with those questions, and let's see what you are made of this week. Ya, I'm talking to you, Franky.
Labels: MENSA Friday, MindTrap Friday, Origins Friday
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home