What The Hell Disease Am I Ridden With?
Most of you are aware by now that Patrick Hillman used his influence as Finance Minister to completely snuff out the What the Hell Am I? segment. I have been thinking of some sort of alternative that, on the one hand is as funny and excellent as WTHAI?, and on the other hand, something that won't offend the precious sensibilities Patrick Hillman has.It hasn't been easy, but I think I may have a solution: What the Hell Disease Am I Ridden With?
Truth be told, a fellow commenter gave me the idea for this game. A commenter whose name escapes me, but one who, when found out, will have his/her face displayed proudly on the Wall of Heroes at Mitchieville's City Hall.
The game is simple: Each week I will select a random scumbag, like the piece of work in the picture, and it will be up to you to guess what disease(s) they have. The person who guesses correctly, or as close to correct as possible, will receive a bag of wonderful and expensive prizes.
To start off, we have Sandra Bernhardt. It doesn't get more diseasey than that. Yuck. Now, to play this game properly, you can't just say, "Sandra Bernhardt has every disease known to man/woman". Although you may be right, you will still need to tell me what infectious disease she sports. For instance, it would be proper to state that Sandra Bernhardt has Chlamydia, gonorrhea, liver disease, and a sprinkling of athletes foot.
That sounds easy enough, doesn't it?
Now, What the Hell Disease Am I Ridden With?
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home