Terrorists Want To Cut Off Britney Spears Head
Spokesman and senior leader of the Popular Resistance Committees terror organization wants to cut the head off of Britney Spears:"If I meet these whores I will have the honor – I repeat, I will have the honor – to be the first one to cut the heads off Madonna and Britney Spears if they will keep spreading their satanic culture against Islam," said Muhammad Abdel-Al.First Keven Federline took her heart. Then childbirth took her body. The VMA's followed suit by taking her soul. God jumped in and took her brain. Now the terrorists want to take off her head. What is this, a hillbilly garage sale?
I have one question regarding all of this: If the terrorists succeed and lop off Britney's head, will anyone notice? Will Britney even notice?
Labels: Britney Spears, Hollyweirdo's
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home