On behalf of The Mayor, the Mitchieville Cabinet, and all of our readers, I wish to express our deepest condolences to the family and friends of our brother blogger Greg Beck. Greg, who you may know better as the genius behind ‘Death’s Door, The View From The Spanish Announcers Table’ passed away yesterday morning. A post at his always hilarious blog informed his many fans that he had passed away saying that “we believe that big, generous heart of his finally gave out”. I know that The Mayor is particularly fond of Greg’s writing and as such Greg was a long standing Mitchieville Backbencher. As for me, I wish I had the balls to say what Greg said in each and every one of his posts. His passing is a huge loss to those of us who admire original, high quality and hilarious writing on the internet. Rest in peace, brother blogger.
Labels: Saying Goodbye, Team Mitchieville
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home