This Is Normal
A one legged Moslem father of 78 is on a mission: To have 100 children by 2015:Daad Mohammed Murad Abdul Rahman, 60, has already had 15 brides although he has to divorce them as he goes along to remain within the legal limit of four wives at a time.The women that marry and have children by this man are very lucky, he seems like such a grounded individual.
"In 2015 I will be 68 years old and will have 100 children," the local tabloid quoted Abdul Rahman as saying.
"After that I will stop marrying. I have to have at least three more marriages to hit the century."
At this point of the show, I ask you to reflect on these words that you have heard, no doubt, many times before in your life: No one culture is better than anyone else's, we are all the same.
Remember, you should respect this man and his culture, they are your future.
PBTA
Labels: Islamic Tolerance
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home