Vacuum Cleaner Tries To Steal Midgets Cock
A midget performer at a British fringe festival had to be rushed to hospital after his midget cock got stuck in a vacuum cleaner:The main part of his act was for him to appear on stage with a vacuum cleaner attached to his member with a special apparatus.No pun intended.
The attachment broke before the performance and Mr Blackner tried to fix it using extra-strong glue, but unfortunately only let it dry for 20 seconds instead of the 20 minutes required.
He then joined it directly to his organ. The end result? A solid attachment, laughter, mortification and ... hospitalisation.
"It was the most embarrassing moment of my life when I got wheeled into a packed A&E with a vacuum attached to me," Mr Blackner said.
"I just wished the ground could swallow me up. Luckily, they saw me quickly so the embarrassment was short-lived."
If this was the first article I have ever read about some guy getting his cock stuck in a vacuum cleaner, I would probably be shocked. However, this is probably the 60th article that I have read that had the words *cock*, *stuck*, vacuum cleaner* and *embarrassed* in it. Sure, throw in a midget and you got my attention, but still, no biggie.
Show me an article where a guy actually gets the vacuum cleaner pregnant, then you got something, but just getting your pecker caught in a Hoover? Boooooring.
The sucking strength is what attracted me to you...
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home