Public Service Announcement
I have known Sargon the Magnificent for many years, and I call him friend. So, it is with great happiness that I announce that Sargon the Magnificent has joined the Family of Shareholders of the Fenris Badwulf School of Telemarketing Excellence in a complicated stock and securities swap, details of which shall remain secret for proprietary reasons and that if the government and regulatory agencies actually knew what we were doing, they would try to stop us.
Sargon the Magnificent boasts a number of skills that are crucial to any Telemarketing and Munitions corporation that seeks to expand its market and contain the competition using a variety of means, fair, foul, and unscrupulous. I am proud to announce the thirty one (31) percent holding of common, class A voting shares by Sargon. In celebration of this, all taxpayers in Mitchieville will be given a days pay, and champagne will flow in all public water fountains on this happy day. Slaves, serfs, villains, cottars, and other assorted menials, will be allowed an extra packet of aspartame flavoured kool-aid in their food bag. Everybody wins! Hurrah for Sargon!
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this.
Thank you, Fenris. I must say, Fenris Badwulf is one of the finest people I have ever met. Certainly, a pillar of the community and tireless public servant whose devotion to personal self-interest is the driving force in his caring for the village peoples of this great municipality. No stone is unturned in his quest for diversity, and no bark kept back from feeding the homeless. Fenris Badwulf is a great guy!
I, Sargon the Magnificent, wrote this.
Complete text of the three hour long mutual admiration oration is available at the Mitchieville pay site.
If you have a Periwinkle Security Clearance, you may also view the following financial documents:
Schedule of Securities (8 pages)
Financial Statements for the Fenris Badwulf School of Excellence (23 pages)
Schedule of Hostage Exchange (2 pages)
Voodoo Doll of Fenris, with Wart Removal amulet
Films of depraved sexual acts, starring Sargon. (2 CD)
Text of Secret Wisdom, titled Linear Algebra with Astrological Applications
(*) Proscription list, ten names each from Fenris and Sargon
i, ikthis, devoted and hardworking menial who lives in fear, wrote this
Sargon the Magnificent boasts a number of skills that are crucial to any Telemarketing and Munitions corporation that seeks to expand its market and contain the competition using a variety of means, fair, foul, and unscrupulous. I am proud to announce the thirty one (31) percent holding of common, class A voting shares by Sargon. In celebration of this, all taxpayers in Mitchieville will be given a days pay, and champagne will flow in all public water fountains on this happy day. Slaves, serfs, villains, cottars, and other assorted menials, will be allowed an extra packet of aspartame flavoured kool-aid in their food bag. Everybody wins! Hurrah for Sargon!
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this.
Thank you, Fenris. I must say, Fenris Badwulf is one of the finest people I have ever met. Certainly, a pillar of the community and tireless public servant whose devotion to personal self-interest is the driving force in his caring for the village peoples of this great municipality. No stone is unturned in his quest for diversity, and no bark kept back from feeding the homeless. Fenris Badwulf is a great guy!
I, Sargon the Magnificent, wrote this.
Complete text of the three hour long mutual admiration oration is available at the Mitchieville pay site.
If you have a Periwinkle Security Clearance, you may also view the following financial documents:
Schedule of Securities (8 pages)
Financial Statements for the Fenris Badwulf School of Excellence (23 pages)
Schedule of Hostage Exchange (2 pages)
Voodoo Doll of Fenris, with Wart Removal amulet
Films of depraved sexual acts, starring Sargon. (2 CD)
Text of Secret Wisdom, titled Linear Algebra with Astrological Applications
(*) Proscription list, ten names each from Fenris and Sargon
i, ikthis, devoted and hardworking menial who lives in fear, wrote this
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home