Friday Night Manflesh
It is really none of your business why Lisa is not posting today's friday night manflesh. Consider yourself lucky that I can bring in Sonjia DeSade to pinch hit this important part of Mitchievillian culture
This is a still photograph from the camera that Lisa has hidden in her glasses. Old four eyes has been holding out on us, ladies. Does Lisa usually drug her manflesh? What really happened on the weekend of July 7, 2007?
This is a still photograph from the camera that Lisa has hidden in her glasses. Old four eyes has been holding out on us, ladies. Does Lisa usually drug her manflesh? What really happened on the weekend of July 7, 2007?This tasty specimen has a touch of bisexual spice, or the aroma of threesome. I took this still from a training film on Global Warming fundraising methods
Classic Hollywood manflesh ... Bond, James Bond. From the sunlight upon the pecs to the crisp outlines of the chest, this just screams ... manflesh
I, Sonjia DeSade, wrote this
Labels: Friday Night Man Flesh


Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home