Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell
Ladies and Gentlemen of Mitchieville:
This post is to hereby recognize Mapmaster as a map maker without peer. From this moment in history forward all maps made will be measured to the exacting standards of the maps he makes. That he is able to create such high quality maps with such constant high maintenance distraction in his life is remarkable. Mapmaster is a God among the map making masses of this environmentally doomed planet, a mapmaster without peer. Should I, Suvorov, ever have the privilege of touching his hands again it will be on a bended knee with my head bowed. I am in awe of you, oh great Mapmaster.
Postscript: I, Suvorov, have posted this post as a part of my plea agreement with The Crown in regards to the “temporary non-consensual disappearance” of the communist-lesbian. I am glad to report that she is alive and well though thoroughly creeped out by her stay in Mitchieville. Just 363 meaningless days left till Blogfest 2008.
This post is to hereby recognize Mapmaster as a map maker without peer. From this moment in history forward all maps made will be measured to the exacting standards of the maps he makes. That he is able to create such high quality maps with such constant high maintenance distraction in his life is remarkable. Mapmaster is a God among the map making masses of this environmentally doomed planet, a mapmaster without peer. Should I, Suvorov, ever have the privilege of touching his hands again it will be on a bended knee with my head bowed. I am in awe of you, oh great Mapmaster. Postscript: I, Suvorov, have posted this post as a part of my plea agreement with The Crown in regards to the “temporary non-consensual disappearance” of the communist-lesbian. I am glad to report that she is alive and well though thoroughly creeped out by her stay in Mitchieville. Just 363 meaningless days left till Blogfest 2008.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home