Catherine Zeta Jones Reveals Her Secret To Beautiful Hair

And that secret is...
While most of us have to make do with a handful of fragrant soapy foam, the Welsh actress smears on truffles and caviar.I'm sure the endangered sturgeon would flap their tails in happiness if they knew their endangered eggs were being used to help keep the hair shiny for fat-breasted Hollyweird B-actresses like Catherine Zeta Jones. Good job, earth rapist.
At £200 a time, just for the fish eggs, looking good does not come cheap.
The Beluga caviar is apparently flown in from Iran five days ahead of her treatments at a beauty salon in South Kensington.
Miss Zeta-Jones's hair is washed with a truffle-based shampoo, then smeared with the caviar, which is combed through and left to set.
The sturgeon roe are liquidised prior to use, which is said to remove any odour.
And I'm sure the Mullahs and Ayatollahs are circle jerking themselves until welts appear on their palms, knowing that Catherine Zeta Jones is supporting their murderous regime by buying products from the land where *Freedom fighters* make IED's that murder American and British troops in Iraq. What a filthy skank.
Well, Catherine, if you ever need a good treatment for soft facial skin, drop me an email. I'll make up a batch of The Mayor's bestest facial sauce, and I'll even home deliver it for you.
Use My Computer for the pic
The Daily Mail for the article
Labels: Hollyweirdo's
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home