Is Drug Rape a Myth?
A study by doctors have found that *drug rape* is a myth and the real culprit is much easier to explain:Women who claim to be victims of 'date-rape' drugs such as Rohypnol have in fact been rendered helpless by binge-drinking, says a study by doctors.That's pretty much every one then.
They found no evidence that any woman seeking help from emergency doctors because their drinks were allegedly spiked had actually been given these drugs.
Around one in five tested positive for recreational drugs while two-thirds had been drinking heavily.
This is a slippery slope we're on here. First and foremost, I don't condone any type of violence against women. Having said that, I think that 99% of drug rapes are complete bullshit. Let me explain what I think goes on in these cases.
Little Suzi decides to go to a bar. Before the bar, little Suzi and her most excellent friends do a little pre-bar partying. They smoke a little pot, do a few shooters, and perhaps kiss each other (that's what I think any way) They get to the bar a little Suzi drinks more and more, to the point where she's on the dance floor grinding her business and later making out with any buck-toothed guy that can put up with her stupid nonsense.
After the bar, if she makes it that long, little Suzi, who, by this time has been abandoned by the rest of her friends, decides to continue making out with the guy who she has been on a tongue to tongue basis with for the last three hours. One thing leads to another and the two malcontents cement their dysfunctional new relationship by bumping uglies in the parking lot.
When all is said and done, little Suzi wakes up the next day with a throbbing headache, a swollen vagina, and crusty panties. "My God, I don't remember a thing. I do know though that my vagina could shoot a beach ball out of it. I'm so embarrassed, it must have been rape".
At this point, there are a few of you who are extremely mad at The Mayor. Sorry, you need to tough it up, cuz what I'm saying is gospel, and you know it, sister:
Dr Hughes said some women might have felt ashamed at ending up in casualty.That's what I said.
Listen, if you can't remember what you did the night before, it's because you drank too much, you smoked too much, or you drank and smoked too much. There is even the odd time when your body just craps out on you. That's what happens. If you want to avoid times like these, I suggest not drinking and smoking so much, slow down, and always keep yourself in a safe and controlled situation. Oh, and stop acting like a slut.
And get a job
Labels: For Your Health
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home