I will Guess The Number
In life, you are considered very fortunate if you have one talent, skill, or power that you excel at. Not to be a braggart, but the Lord has blessed me with not one, but two superpowers/skills/talents. The first is that I am a supreme cat whisperer. I can speak to cats. Little cats, big cats, brown cats, white cats, I am one with the feline. It's truly impressive the way I whisper to them. I start off by giving them a low, guttural whisper that goes something like this (remember, I'm whispering here) "Here kitty kitty, here kitty kitty". I capture the cats curiosity with my amazing cat whispering voice, and then when I gain its trust, when it comes right up to my face, I hork as hard as I can right in their stupid little cat face..
Fun stuff. Hey, I didn't say I like cats, I just know how to communicate with them. Actually, now that I think about it, it's kind of a useless skill.
The second thing that the Lord blessed me, and not you with, is my psychic ability to guess random numbers between 1-20. This I can prove, I intend on proving it to you right now.
Go on, pick a number between 1-20. No, don't pick that number, pick another one. Have you got it yet? Good. Now I want you to go into the comment section and look at the number I chose and then come back here.
You're freaking right out, aren't you? Pretty impressive, isn't it? Haha, no, I'm not the devil, I'm a psychic and I have an incredible talent.
Come back tomorrow and I'll guess what color you wife/girlfriends pantys are. Just kidding, she doesn't wear underwear. That's right, I'm amazing.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home