Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock Are No More---Boo Hoo
Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock have filed for divorce. And the world is shocked I tells ya, shocked: Sources tell TMZ both Pam and Kid were in a race to get their papers filed first.The process server for Kid was at the courthouse when it opened at 8:30 AM and filed five minutes later.I liked the idea of these two being together, it meant that they were only spreading their filthy diseases to each other. Now they are apart and Kid Rock won't be stuffing Pamela like a Thanksgiving turkey anymore, they are both free to go out into the world and infect what is left of this happy, pure planet.
Pam's website offers a short statement confirming the divorce, saying "Yes, it's true. Unfortunately impossible."
That's why it's good idea to vote The Mayor on December 25. I'm completely against STD's and don't wish them upon anyone. Unlike Lisa. She's for them. She can't get enough of them and wishes them on everyone. And that's not right.
They nearly made it 4 whole months!
Labels: Pamela Anderson
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home