Fenris, I Need Your Help
I have been working non-stop on my campaign all weekend, trying to figure out how I can climb back into the race to reclaim my rightful position as Mayor of the 49th fastest growing community in N.E. Durham Region, Ontario, Canada, North America, the world. And you know what? I got nothing.
I'm at about 3% in the polls and I'm going nowhere fast. Lisa's kicking the crap out of me, the media is having a field-day on me, and my Campaign Manager is nowhere to be found. I feel lost.
I had to make some serious decisions this last weekend, and here is what I have come up with. Fenris, I need your help.
There is not a snowballs chance in hell that I can win this thing if Fenris isn't on my side. I hate to admit this, but Fenris is the backbone of this administration, I'm just incredibly beautiful eye-candy, Fenris is the worker ant (??).
Fenris, this is what I propose: As it stands, you are Minister of Re-Education. You have always wanted the position of Minister of Consensus. I was always scared of giving you the portfolio of Minister of Consensus because of all the power it holds. But you have proven to be worth your weight in gold to me, therefore, if that's what you want, you can have it.
Just tell me what your demands are, speak to me, Fenris. We can defeat Lisa if we pull together. We HAVE to stop this tyranny in its tracks. For the love of God, man, what is it going to take for you to come back to The Mayor's side?
I'm at about 3% in the polls and I'm going nowhere fast. Lisa's kicking the crap out of me, the media is having a field-day on me, and my Campaign Manager is nowhere to be found. I feel lost.
I had to make some serious decisions this last weekend, and here is what I have come up with. Fenris, I need your help.
There is not a snowballs chance in hell that I can win this thing if Fenris isn't on my side. I hate to admit this, but Fenris is the backbone of this administration, I'm just incredibly beautiful eye-candy, Fenris is the worker ant (??).
Fenris, this is what I propose: As it stands, you are Minister of Re-Education. You have always wanted the position of Minister of Consensus. I was always scared of giving you the portfolio of Minister of Consensus because of all the power it holds. But you have proven to be worth your weight in gold to me, therefore, if that's what you want, you can have it.
Just tell me what your demands are, speak to me, Fenris. We can defeat Lisa if we pull together. We HAVE to stop this tyranny in its tracks. For the love of God, man, what is it going to take for you to come back to The Mayor's side?
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home