Obscene Interiors
The observance of Christmas discriminates against the poor, atheists, environmentalists and Muslims, but if you really must partake in this orgy of consumerism, I suggest you purchase a copy of Obscene Interiors: Hardcore Amateur Decor. You can also visit your local branch library to view the online version.Sorry, the manflesh is obscured, but it's still worth the visit.
Obscene Interiors is a collection of real online male personal ad photos and my critique of the decorating found within.HT: A gay guy I had the pleasure of meeting last week.
(No need to shield your timid eyes, the often-nude figures have been laboriously obscured.)
I, Lisa, multicultural resident of London and Mitchieville, remind Mitchievillians that it is their civic duty to vote in the upcoming Michieville elections on December 25th. Before you sit down to your tofurkey, think of your future. If elected mayor, I promise to ban the observance of this evil, global warming causing holiday. Not only do Christians celebrate the crucifixion of a fabled being on this day, but greedy corporations like Walmart make lots of money during this season, thus enabling them to further oppress the labour market. I also pledge to resolve the land dispute between Walmart and local natives in Mitchieville by purchasing the land with public funds. Instead of a Walmart, a casino will be built for the oppressed victims of hetronormative white men. They will be provided with free water and hydro and permitted to smoke and drink on the premises.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home