Angelina Jolie is a Tigress!

These days in entertainment it seems that if your name starts with an "A" and ends
with a "Jolie" then the press will report on anything and everything you do. I am surprised we don't hear about every time Angelina takes a pee. I can see the tabloids now, "Angelina Jolie urinated 6 times today, could she have a possible bladder infection or did she just drink too much, stay tuned for further pee breaks."
Angelina Jolie is now going to be the voice of a tigress in a new Kung Fu, martial arts movie.
Angelina Jolie voiced a femme fatale fish in 2004's "Shark Tale." Now, she'll portray a martial-arts master in the computer-animated comedy "Kung Fu Panda."
So she is going to be this high-kicking tigress;
I wonder if the Kung Fu tigress will have enormous lips that only match the script after a 3 second delay.
I wonder if she will slink around purring and seek out the most beautiful tiger in the forest to seduce away from his mate and have perfect babies with.
I wonder if she will attempt to adopt all the homeless animals in the jungle by the end of the movie.
But alas, these questions can only be answered once the movie comes out, I guess we shall wait and see...
Jolie, You Tiger You!
Reported by Secret Agent Nikita
Labels: Angelina Jolie
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home