Kelly Clarkson Does Not Have a Weight Problem
Kelly Clarkson, seen here singing her famous rendition of, "I never leave any food on my plate", is promoting a new brand of vitamin water. Only problem is that Kelly isn't exactly the picture of health nowadays:Kelly Clarkson has agreed to promote her own flavor of Vitamin Water. The only catch is the company won't announce the deal until the "American Idol" winner loses some more weight.Kelly does not have a weight problem, she's simply adorable. Just looking at her award winning song, "Because of you" should prove that weight is NOT a problem in Kelly's world. Let's have a boo, shall we?
Since the brand is all about fitness and health, she's been put on a strict diet and the deal is secret until she slims down.
I will not makeThat should prove it, there is nothing to see here folks, just move along.
The same mistakes that you did,
like being anorexic.
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break
my arteries with fried food, you fell so hard
and couldn't get back up,
because you are way too obese.
Because of you
I never stray too far from the buffet
Because of you
I learned that bacon's better when dipped in chocolate
Because of you
I find it hard to step on a scale without hearing cracking sounds,
Because of you I can't see my toes anymore
America's Super-Sized Idol
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home