Pamela Anderson is Traumatized
Pamela Anderson's passion for saving the worlds animals derives from recurring childhood nightmares that haunt her to this day:I just happened to walk into the shed behind our house on Vancouver Island a few moments after my dad had returned from a hunting trip. "I opened the door and looked up. And there, hanging upside down, was the cutest deer. Or it had been the cutest deer. Its fur and its body were really drenched in blood. "I can remember shrieking and running as fast as I could. I don't blame Dad and never will. Hunting is what men, Canadian men in particular, do. But the sight of that deer is a nightmare that has never left me."I feel for Pamela, for I share similar recurring nightmares of a scene that is close to her own experience.
It happened when I was about eight years old. My father had been spending the day hunting in Scarborough, around the Markham and Lawrence area. I came inside from a day of playing and saw my mother and father eating baby carrots at the kitchen table. I screamed in horror, the thought of poor baby carrots being torn away from their momma's, and eaten alive made me sick to my fragile tummy. I tried to turn away but I froze like a baby carrot in the headlights, I can still see the orange skin of the poor baby carrot being torn away by my parents sharp, razor-like fangs.
To this day I still can't eat vegetables, the thought of it makes me vomit. Shit, I just vomited because I thought about it again. Damn it, I just puked again, I really have to get that image out of my mind. For the love of Christ, I can't stop barfing, this is truly disgusting. I need to settle down and...here we go again...excuse me, this is horrible, I must apologize.
I think the only thing that's going to settle me down right now is if I go cook myself up some wolf, ya, that'll do it.
I feel your pain, Pamela
Yet another Use My Computer pic
Labels: Pamela Anderson
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home