Extraordinary Pun-Ishment
Mark Ferguson correctly answered yesterday's pun, AND he called me a wussy to boot. It seems as if Mark is not only is smart, but he likes to live on the edge. It takes a brave man to insult someone who has the capability to beat him to death with his own spine, steal his woman, and then mock his gravesite. I'll have to keep my good eye on this Mark Ferguson fella.
I like today's pun slightly better than yesterdays pun. If I had to compare this pun to the one I put up last Thursday, I would say last Thursday's was better. However, I rate this pun less favourably than Monday's, but significantly higher than last Friday's. So, all in all, I'll say that I like it. Possibly.
This is an easy one, I'm sure most of you guessed it immediately. For those of you that didn't, you need to put your Crayon down and have another boo.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home