Shocking
Anyone who has ever surfed the internets knows that there are quite a few shock sites out there. The one shock site that I think of when I think of *ewww* is rotton.com. Of course, ratemypoo.com is shocking, but relatively tame when compared to what some demented heads pass off as entertainment.
Wikipedia has compiled a list of the top shock sites, and everyone that is on there deserves to be.
Fenris and I have talked about various people on the internets that have blogs, read Mitchieville every day, but refuse to link us. Not that we give a shit, we just think it's funny that they consider this site to be somewhat shocking. Believe me when I say, Mitchieville is very tame compared to what Wikipedia has compiled.
Maybe Fenris is right. Maybe we do need to introduce a goat, a grandmother, and some whiskey to this site. If you want shock, hey pal, we can give you shock.
**I'd say the link is safe for work, but if you click on any of the links provided, you're on your own.
Wikipedia has compiled a list of the top shock sites, and everyone that is on there deserves to be.
Fenris and I have talked about various people on the internets that have blogs, read Mitchieville every day, but refuse to link us. Not that we give a shit, we just think it's funny that they consider this site to be somewhat shocking. Believe me when I say, Mitchieville is very tame compared to what Wikipedia has compiled.
Maybe Fenris is right. Maybe we do need to introduce a goat, a grandmother, and some whiskey to this site. If you want shock, hey pal, we can give you shock.
**I'd say the link is safe for work, but if you click on any of the links provided, you're on your own.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home