Ashlee Simpson is a mess
On Saturday night, my little Danish girl and I were playing a game of Twister while eating a bowl of Cocoa Crisps, when I asked her if she saw the video of Ashlee Simpson wasted in a Toronto McDonald's. The little Danish girl couldn't believe what she heard. She said to me that she couldn't believe that someone so rich and famous, someone who every guy drools and dreams about, could do such a strange thing. Then she told me how much she really likes Jessica Simpson.
So I told the little Danish Girl that it wasn't Jessica Simpson that was wasted, but Ashlee Simpson. So she laughed and said "OOOOHHHHHH, you mean the Simpson girl that has zero talent, who's always wasted, and is just a mere shadow of her hot sister?"
Then we laughed, ate our Cocoa Crisps, jumped into the shower, and she scrubbed my chest with a disinfectant.
The end.
So I told the little Danish Girl that it wasn't Jessica Simpson that was wasted, but Ashlee Simpson. So she laughed and said "OOOOHHHHHH, you mean the Simpson girl that has zero talent, who's always wasted, and is just a mere shadow of her hot sister?"
Then we laughed, ate our Cocoa Crisps, jumped into the shower, and she scrubbed my chest with a disinfectant.
The end.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home